Coil outer hole diameter: 20CM
Printing temperature: 190-220 °C
Length: about 340m
Net weight: 1KG
Melting point: 190 ° C
Coil bore diameter: 5.7CM
Applicable equipment: AURORA, RepRap, Makerbot, Ultimaker, Huxley UP, Ult and FDM Machines
Advantages of PLA:
1. Print odorless
2. PLA has good stability and can print large part models
3. PLA has a low shrinkage rate
4. PLA has a lower melt temperature and is easy to shape
5. PLA print surface is smooth
6. The printed product has high strength and can be used as a product part.
It can be directly degraded environmentally friendly bioplastics with low melting point, small shrinkage ratio, not easy to warp or deform, good print flatness, no odor when heated
Engineering materials, high melting point, strong stability, high toughness, etc., but high shrinkage ratio, easy to warp or deform, smelling when heated
PLA preservation notes:
1. Do not open the consumable packaging when you don't need it.
2. Avoid ultraviolet light
3. If it is not used for a long time, please pack it to prevent moisture.
4. Use within 12 months